- Fique de Olho!
- Agenda Eleição FCM
- Calendário CIPA CENTRAL 2019
- Fique de Olho PESQ CranioFace
- Fique de Olho! Desenvolvimento Humano e Reabilitação
- Fique de Olho! Aprimoramento
- Fique de Olho! Assistência ao Paciente Oncológico
- Fique de Olho! Biblioteca
- Fique de Olho! CENT_NUC CIATox
- Fique de Olho! CENT_NUC CIPED
- Fique de Olho! CENT_NUC CIPOI
- Fique de Olho! Ciência Aplicada à Qualificação Médica
- Fique de Olho! Ciências Médicas
- Fique de Olho! Ciências da Cirurgia
- Fique de Olho! Clínica Médica
- Fique de Olho! Comissão de Corpo Docente - CCD
- Fique de Olho! Depart Anatomia Patologica
- Fique de Olho! Depto de Oftalmologia
- Fique de Olho! Enfermagem
- Fique de Olho! Farmacologia
- Fique de Olho! Fisiopatologia Médica
- Fique de Olho! Fonoaudiologia
- Fique de Olho! Genética Humana
- Fique de Olho! Gerontologia
- Fique de Olho! Gestão Ambiental
- Fique de Olho! Graduação
- Fique de Olho! Hemoterapia
- Fique de Olho! Internacional Office
- Fique de Olho! LAB LaPSuS
- Fique de Olho! LAB Lapacis
- Fique de Olho! Liga do Trauma
- Fique de Olho! PG Anfiteatro
- Fique de Olho! Portal do Docente
- Fique de Olho! Pos-Doutorado
- Fique de Olho! Programa de Estágio Docente
- Fique de Olho! Programa de Pesquisador em Medicina
- Fique de Olho! Pós-Graduação
- Fique de Olho! Recursos Humanos
- Fique de Olho! Residência Multiprofissional
- Fique de Olho! Residência Médica
- Fique de Olho! Saúde Coletiva
- Fique de Olho! Saúde Coletiva: Políticas e Gestão Pública
- Fique de Olho! Saúde da Criança e Adolescente
- Fique de Olho! Saúde, Interdisciplinaridade e Reabilitação
- Fique de Olho! Tocoginecologia
- Fique de Olho! Urologia
- Fique de olho! Arteterapia - PG
- Fique de olho! Especialização (Lato Sensu) - PG
- Fique de olho! Neuropsicologia - PG
- Fique de olho! Psicoterapias - PG
- Processo seletivo 2015
Aprimoramento - Pós-Graduação Lato Sensu
The student selection process is opened from September to November each year and it consists of a written test, an interview and a resume analysis.
Upon the programs conclusion, the student will receive a certificate and a copy of their academic transcripts.
"Learning is a constant and evolving process, because life evolves constantly and in it we are eternal pupils"
The public health service, in the various hierarchical levels of the Brazilian Unified Health System - SUS, requires qualified personnel to operate all actions that are deemed necessary for the proper care of the population. The creation of the Professional Improvement Program created in 1979 by the Government of the State of São Paulo through the Decree no. 13.919-79 aims to encourage the complementation of the training of medical and non-medical professionals through the Medical Residency (RM) and Improvement for Non-Medical Professionals (PAP) programs. The scholarship program for both segments is managed by the Administrative Development Foundation - FUNDAP.
The PAP aims to:
-Offer specialized complementary training to university education, directed towards the service of the population in a given area of operation;
-Stimulate the development of a critical and comprehensive view of the health system that will allow professionals to act as agents of implementation of a universal health system that is integrated, hierarchical and regionalized, directed towards improving the health conditions of the population.
Currently, 54 institutions are accredited by the PAP program providing and maintaining various programs for professionals in health care, in many different fields of professional performance.
The management of the PPA mobilizes in São Paulo the following bodies and entities:
• State Council of Vocational Training in the Health Area (CONFORPAS) , chaired by the State Health Secretary, it is responsible for the amount and value of scholarships which are set in conjunction with the State Government and also for their distribution to institutions belonging to the program.
• Special Commission - Improvement Subcommittee, composed of representatives of accredited institutions and the representatives of program participants, which is tasked to determine the overall guidelines of the Program, provide guidance on standards compliance, analyze and accredit new programs and systematically reevaluate existing programs
• Administrative Development Foundation - FUNDAP, which manages all programs, plans, maintains the computerized control, performs the transfer system of grants, and performs a set of activities such as guidance to institutions, debates, research, publications aimed at improving the critical points and assuring that the program meets the needs of human resources in health. The PAP – FCM –UNICAMP – 2006. Started in 1991 with two scholarships, the PAP-UNICAMP in 2006 has seventy-five Fundap scholarships and external scholarships (Municipality of Campinas), distributed in 41 programs in various departments and centers at FCM. The Improvement Commission is part of internal structure of the School of Medical Sciences. It has an internal statute and a coordinating collegiate - a coordinator, a deputy coordinator, a supervisors representative and a students representative. The coordinator is a professor appointed by the group.
This commission is responsible for planning, executing and evaluating all of the Program's activities, acording to the rules and regulations of FUNDAP and FCM.
The selection process is done through a public notice every November of each year, and it comprises of a written test, an interview and a resume analysis. The public notice is posted on this website: www.fcm.unicamp.br/fcm/ensino/aprimoramento-pos-graduacao-lato-sensu no mês de julho. The course lasts twelve months, except for the Applied Physics and Radiotherapy program which lasts 24 months. It begins in March and ends in the last day of February. The standard hour load is of 40 hours a week. Of a thousand nine hundred and twenty hours (forty-eight weeks, and the vacation part) of course, about twenty percent of it is intended for theoretical activities and the other for practical activities. The schedule for the practical and theoretical activities is determined by the supervisor, approved by the Improvement Commission and countersigned by FUNDAP. Theoretical activities can be defined as lectures, independent study at the individual and group libraries, case discussions, supervision, project undertaking and development of the research that will result in a scientific paper at the end of the course. The student should also dedicate its time to practical activities in his area of choice, area which should be defined at the time of enrollment. These activities should be planned with the help of his or her advisor. Among the theoretical activities offered by the program, PAP offers three courses that must be attended by the students: Public Health Policy - SUS (three credits), Ethics, Bioethics, Biosafety (two credits) and Methodology of Scientific Work (four credits), which constitute the Basic Training Center. The specialized training of each student or group of students by subject area or related professions, is the responsibility of their advisors and their teams. Students are provided with:
- Daily meal (lunch)
- Access to the FCM Library and Psychosocial Care Centers
- Computer labs with internet access
- Digital printing quota at the Audiovisual Department
The supervision and ongoing monitoring is usually carried out by someone belonging to the same major area and a holder of a Master's degree, specialization or three years of effective work in the area of expertise. The students annual seminar is held at the end of the course. This event is an opportunity to deepen their theoretical knowledge of their practice. Assessment is ongoing and the candidate's engagement in theoretical and practical activities allow the candidate, in conjunction with their advisor, to reach a final grade at the end of the course. The title consists of a certificate of conclusion of the program, issue by FCM and ratified by FUNDAP. The certificate will contain the class load and the theoretical and practical activities attended by the candidate during the program. The program has been recognized by Resolution SS-7 from January 12 1996 by the Hon. Mr. Secretary of Health of the state of São Paulo.