Welcome to the Winter Schools !
School of Medical Sciences of Unicamp launches our 3rd edition of the “Winter Schools” scheduled for the period from 1st to 5th July, 2019.
The workshops are mainly intended for medical undergraduate students from foreign institutions, fluent in English, who wish to have an experience in Brazilian medical and cultural practice with renowned and experienced professors, at one of the most important Brazilian university: UNICAMP.
Our one week training program consists of educational activities and visits in our Health Care System (Hospital de Clínicas Complex).
Read more about SMS, Unicamp and the city of Campinas
- Acute kidney injury and point of care ultrasound together!
- Interdisciplinary Perspectives of Ayahuasca
- Infectious Diseases: Emergent Infections and Solid OrganTransplant Patients Management
- Interrelation between rheumatic and dermatological diseases: from laboratory to clinical practice in a Brazilian reality
- Ophthalmology in general medicine: Basic approach for a better clinical practice
- Pediatrics in the public health system: challenges and goals
- Trauma Leagues: apprenticeship from prevention to definitive treatment of trauma patients
We would like to inform you that the registration period has been extended until May 15th, 2019!