Welcome to the Winter Schools !
School of Medical Sciences of Unicamp launches our 3nd edition of the “Winter Schools” scheduled for the period from 01nd to 05th July, 2019.
The workshops are mainly intended for medical undergraduate students from foreign institutions, fluent in English, who wish to have an experience in Brazilian medical and cultural practice with renowned and experienced professors, at one of the most important Brazilian university: UNICAMP.
Our one week training program consists of educational activities and visits in our Health Care System (Hospital de Clínicas Complex).
Read more about SMS, Unicamp and the city of Campinas
The SMS will offer the student's accommodation inside the campus
- Ophthalmology in general medicine: Basic approach for a better clinical practice
- Interdisciplinary Perspectives of Ayahuasca
- Infectious Diseases: Emergent Infections and Solid OrganTransplant Patients Management
- Interrelation between rheumatic and dermatological diseases: from laboratory to clinical practice in a Brazilian reality
- Pediatrics in the public health system: challenges and goals
- Trauma Leagues: apprenticeship from prevention to definitive treatment of trauma patients